Home

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

One Down & Four To Go

As of 1:53 this afternoon exams are over and I am officially finished with my first semester of nursing school! So that's one semester down & four to go! (spring, summer, fall, and spring again)
1st day in the uniform, including no makeup since I was headed to a bathing lab :) Fun day!

The past sixteen weeks have completely changed my life! Nursing is becoming part of who I am & another lense that I view the world through.

First day wearing the stethoscope
 Its hard to believe that it was only this summer that I was anxiously waiting to begin this journey. And now I've spent eight weeks in a nursing home and then eight weeks working at the hospital.
and loved every.single.minute!


My clinical group. These guys were awesome!
I'm off for the next three weeks and so happy for a break!
Although, come January I will definitely be ready to get back to the grind of exams and hospital visits!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying school. I remember your that it wasn't exactly what you wanted to do a few years ago. I love seeing God change and mold you into such a unique and beautiful woman. I look forward to seeing how He uses you and these new skills you are learning. Enjoy your break! Can't wait to see you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. look who's finally excited about being around blood and surgery and pain and hospitals all the time.....i'm very proud of you. love you so much and see you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete