Home

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Out with the Old and In with the New

Welp, 2014 has come and gone and I didn't blog once.
I thought about it, I wanted to write, I even opened blogger a few times, but I never quite got something written.

2014 was a big year ...
I graduated from nursing school, became an official RN, and transitioned into life after college ... 
I spent time with my family, traveled, and built deeper friendships ...
I grew in my relationship with Christ and learned to trust Him like never before ... 

But it was also a difficult year ...
It brought changes - both big and little, fun and incredibly hard ...
It brought challenges I never thought I'd face ...

 Looking back, I can see that God showed Himself faithful again and again, even in the moments when it wasn't clear at the time. He grew me and changed me in 2014.

... I'm sure 2015 will be no different :) 
I'm excited to see what this year holds

"For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."
Philippians 1:6



No comments:

Post a Comment